Skip to product information
1 of 6


Portwest® Planet AP12 Microfoam Nitrile Coated A1 Bio-Based Safety Gloves

Portwest® Planet AP12 Microfoam Nitrile Coated A1 Bio-Based Safety Gloves

Regular price $3.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $3.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Improve Sustainability-P.E.T. Bottle to Glove Concept!

Produces a Low Manufacturing Carbon Footprint

Industrial work gloves can mean the difference between a having good day and a bad day. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, statistics report more than 70 percent of workers experiencing hand injuries were not wearing work gloves at the time. And the remaining 30 percent of injured workers were not wearing the right type of glove. Selecting and wearing the proper industrial safety gloves can...

Manf: Portwest® AP12G8R

Packed: 12 pairs per pack


  • ANSI cut level A1
  • Provides over 200°F contact heat protection
  • Oeko-tex approved
  • Antimicrobial
  • Silicone-Free
  • Touchscreen Function
View full details

Relevant Videos

+click to watch YouTube video on Portwest® Planet


Learn More


Order +$499 and get FREE Shipping

*Spend $1.00 - $150 | Shipping $19.99 *Spend $151 - $300 | Shipping $29.99 *Spend $301 - $498 | Shipping $39.99

Shipping subject to change based on UPS surcharges, weight, location, carton size. We often absorb some of the cost!

We can ship your orders UPS Collect!

Portwest® Planet | Ecological & Socially Responsible Textile Production

In an attempt to rid single-use plastics from our supply chains and as a way of “protecting our planet,” Portwest®, a 120 year old global manufacturer of workwear, safety gear, and PPE, who are new to U.S.A., has recently introduced a new range of Eco-conscious products referred to as Portwest® Planet. Portwest® Planet is a new line of sustainable industrial hand protection and ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant high-visibility apparel that features certified bio-based fibers such as recycled polyester made from 100% P.E.T. consumer plastic waste and bamboo viscose with sustainably-sourced packaging and labels.

Recently Viewed