Integra Boost® is Humidity Harmony! These Patented 2-Way Humidity Control Packs Provide Advanced Solutions in Moisture Regulation That Translates to Maximum Yields, Fresh Buds & Satisfied Customers! And They're Biodegradable!
Cannabis cultivation is labor of love that requires dedication, capitol and time. For cannabis growers, the signal of all their hard work is unequivocally harvest time and when all the trimming and drying has been completed. The final and perhaps the most important phase is product packaging.
Preserving or curing the medical qualities, aroma and taste of fresh cannabis buds and edibles alike is critical to profitability and customer satisfaction. From drying and curing to storing and preserving, maintaining optimal humidity is critical aspect for growers, patients and dispensaries.
SAY GOOD BYE to TOO WET & TOO DRY
Humidity harmony can be made simple with industry-leading 2-way humidity control technology. Integra BOOST® immediately responds and expertly adapts to the environment you place it in—either releasing or absorbing moisture as needed to ensure the optimal humidity and an ideal environment.
WHAT'S YOUR RELATIVE HUMIDITY?
Too much humidity can mean bacteria such as mold, mildew and fungi which can destroy your crop and too little can mean flowers that are crispy dry, harsh and unpleasant to smoke. Dryness will also lessen its medicinal potency and the overall weight of your plants, which is undesirable in the market.
Relative humidity levels are a personal preference for a certain moisture content and RH levels are sometimes selected based on the type of flower strain (indica, sativa or hybrid) being stored and as it relates to your grow and curing business plan.
One humidity level is not better than another level and according to some experts, the key to robust flavor and potency is to store product with a relative humidity (RH) range between 55% - 62%. Studies have shown that cannabis will retain a higher terpene and cannabinoid content when this range of moisture is present for a prolonged period of time.
Integra Boost® is the World's Highest Quality Humidity Control! It Adapts & Responds to Its Environment Without Affecting It!
Integra BOOST™ 2-way humidity control packs When a conventional desiccant won’t do, try Integra Boost® for intelligent moisture balance, optimal curing and maximum extended storage protection of your harvest. Requires no maintenance or activation - Integra BOOST® patented packets regulate, stabilize and maintain relative humidity or moisture content for maximum product freshness. You can trust Integra BOOST® to safely balance the physical and chemical stability of your products.
WHY USE BOOST®?
- Integra Boost® is a non-toxic, salt-free solution
- 99% biodegradable, plant based
- Boost® Packs will not alter your products’ flavors or aromas
- Product is tear resistant & spill proof - it stays pliable, reducing risk of tear and spills
- Boost® packs are available with an individual Humidity Indicator Card so you know when it’s time to replace the pack - there’s no guessing game as to when the product is used up
- Releases ZERO harmful chemicals
- FDA food compliant & printed with food grade inks (including innner wrap); safe for product contact
WHEN IT'S BLUE, TIME FOR NEW
Intelligent 2-way humidity packets play an active role in environmental management within your device or packaging. To counteract common moisture problems, these 'smart' products release or absorb moisture as needed, expertly maintaining your ideal relative humidity in a contained environment.
The life of Integra BOOST® depends how much moisture it releases, how much air it is exposed to and will vary based on the external climate and container but expect between 2–6 months of usage life. It’s impossible for Integra BOOST® to over-humidify beyond the RH listed on the packet and there’s no such thing as using “too much” - more than the minimum just increases the duration. You’ll know it’s time to replace when the packet is no longer pliable or the card turns blue.
How many packs should I use in an enclosed area? Depending on the amount of contents to be preserved, recommended are the following guidelines:
- Up to 3.5 gram of contents: 1 gram pack (1.73" x 1.378") of Integra Boost®
- 4 to 7 grams of contents: 2 gram pack (1.73" x 1.77") of Integra Boost®
- Up to 12 grams of contents: 4-gram pack (2" x 2.375") of Integra Boost®
- 12-28 grams of contents: 8-gram pack (2.5" x 2.75") of Integra Boost®
- Up to 1 pound of contents: 67-gram pack (6" x 4") of Integra Boost®
- Up to 5 pounds of contents: 320-gram pack (7.5" x 5") of Integra Boost®
- Up to 6 pounds of contents: 420-gram pack (8.5" x 5") of Integra Boost®
Integra BOOST® is the perfect two-way humidity control solution, preventing mold growth, extending the shelf life and preserving the organoleptic qualities of your herbal medicine and is also perfect for storing cigars or other tobacco products. Integra BOOST® 2-way humidity control packs offer a safe, simple, effective solution for creating the balanced environment your products need to thrive.